Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Conforms to HARLA Ethical Guidelines for Journal Publication
- Disclosure of any conflicts of interest
- All authors read the manuscript and agreed for submission
- Cover letter is ready
- Is written in good British or American English
- Manuscript can be uploaded in Microsoft Word/pdf format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Uses single column formatting, 12pt font, 1.5 line spacing. Text alignment: justified.
- Page does not exceed 25 manuscript pages for full research paper or 6 pages for short Communication and less than 15 pages for case comments and reflections
- Figures, schemes, charts and tables are embedded next to relevant text
- Figures, schemes, charts and tables are embedded with relevant captions/tittle
- Includes references using HARLA journal reference format
- Includes a Title Page, containing all of the essential title page information
- Includes keyword no more than 6 words/phrases
- Does not contain formulae, abbreviations or acronyms in the manuscript
- Acknowledgment of any presentation of this material, to whom, when, and financial support, including grant numbers are included.
- Name, address, business telephone number, and e-mail address of corresponding author
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.